Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Done Waiting!

I will not give up
I will over look the pain and the hurt in my heart
When I see your face I will be as excited as ever
But I will cover up the feelings I have for you
To save our friendship

When I see your face
I will overlook the pain and the hurt in your eyes
It was your decision
So it has been made

I will not settle for second best
I am worth more than that
I will not waste my time
Waiting for you to realize what is right in front of you

However I will help water that seed
That has been planted in your life
So that you can grow and move forward
In your walk with Christ

I am willing to take the pain I feel when I'm
Around you, talk to you and even look at you
Just to show you the love of Christ

He means everything to me
and I am willing to put myself through emotional pain
To return the love that he has given me

You are on my heart for a reason
and I will use everything that God has given me
To fulfill that purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment