Monday, April 18, 2011

The things I realize when I'm with my friends.


Sometimes coming to rationalizations about life can be interesting. For example, when you have the friends that I do sometimes it's better to just sit back and observe some of the things they might say or do. They are just those crazy friends who love to have fun and make the best out of the time that they have. One of my favorite memories of my three best friends are those that have the craziest weirdest discussions or that they do the most weirdest things. Now I am not dis including myself from doing some of these things. I am most likely to be the first person to start them, or I do something that embarrasses myself because I either say or do something stupid. And the sad thing is that those things I say or do is not intentional. They just happen. But I love my friends soo much!! They make everyday a better day. Even when it seems to be the worst of worst days. But sometimes I don't let them know it. Why? I guess because on those days I would rather stay sad or mad I guess. These girls help me be the person am today. They push me to be the best that I am and do what I know is right. Yes that is also a parents job. But when your parents are not around then it's you friends who step up and take over for that time being. We each help each other in this way and that is what makes us the best of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment