Thursday, May 20, 2010

Love (By: Kaitlin Elizabeth Bash)

So I posted this because I just love how clearly she puts this. It has a strong word behind it and I hope you can see it. I am also proud that she has tried with the poem writing and I'm very grateful that she would send it to me to see if it is good or not. I can tell you that it is better that good. It is amazingly great!

Love
I have a heart that needs to be filled,
With the love of one.
Love that can be given by him,
One that loved, but gave greatly.
Gave all of him and asked for little.
Just wants us to ask for his love, to need his love,
To want nothing but his love.

I want his love, I crave, I need,
To be filled with his love.
The love of a savior, a son, and a friend.
The love of Jesus Christ.

The one who came and died.
The one who loves the loveless,
Helps the helpless, who watches the needless,
And stays with the ones who have left.

This love is forever and loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment