Thursday, September 10, 2009

"A family that laughs together stays together"

Each one of us has a different laugh. Not one of us will sound the same. Yet we all seem to laugh at different things. Laughter is important because it is a sign that you are happy or rather it will cheer you up. For me a good laugh at any point in time always makes me feel better. I would say laughter is very contagious. Every time one my friends truly laugh it always makes me laugh. Rather if the situation is funny or not, I will laugh with them because I laugh at their happiness. The people who makes me laugh the most would be my best friend. I don't know what it is about her...It doesn't matter what kind of mood I am in she always seems to find a hole around it and ends up making me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment