Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Never be afraid to sit a while and think"

The thing with this quote is, I am afraid to just sit in think. Maybe not all the time, but here lately I have been. Just the things that has gone on and happened to my family and me the past 2 years. It's something I don't want to think about. I also do not want to think about the future just yet. I mean I know what I'm going to go to college for and I have a few of them in mind. It's just...I not exactly ready to think about being out on my own...and leaving all my friends...my best friend...I'm not ready for it. There are times I wish that the days would go by slower and time I wish for them to speed up. But I know it doesn't work that way. But when I do sit and think...I normally pull out a pen and paper and just right...right a small entry or a poem. Writing is something I have always been good at. Unless it's an assignment for class...because then I have to think about what I'm writing...but normally I just write. And what comes out after I read it is what I realize to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment