Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dang!!

Life seems to be coming at me fast. It's like all of a sudden that all these decisions and choices I have to make are being thrown at me. But I guess it's come to the time for me to grow up and learn some responsibility. I have some sacrifices to make in order to get my life straight and keep it that way. Like getting a job for example: I have to sacrifice all of the free time that I have in order to make some money so I can save up for a car and what not. I know there are going to come times to where I feel so worthless and have no strength left to keep going. I can honestly say that I have already had times like that. But I know that God is there for me and he will give me the strength that I need and the wisdom when it comes to that certain time. He has put the most amazing family and friends in my life to help stay on track! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment