Monday, January 25, 2010

When I Speak Your Name

So this is the song that we are doing for this years District Fine Arts Festival human video. I have simply fallen in love with this song and I am so looking forward to learning the rest of this human video. I personally think it is amazing. Just to hear the words behind this song and put them with our theme is going to be Heart touching. Even just to hear our plot of this human video make me want to cry. Not only because of the sadness it starts out as but because how marvelously it is to end. Just to see the pain and fear that starts out with the very first part is so strong that you would think it is actually happening. And to have such an amazing youth of teenagers that have the talent for this and that chose to tryout for our drama group, helps make the human video even more touching. To see the passion in each one of their eyes including my own is just simply amazing. And to have two wonderful teachers (Pastor Josh and his wife Rachel) who came up with this moving human video is surely a huge blessing for us. They put in the time and patience to work with such a group like us really takes a lot. I am extremely excited and can not wait to see the outcome of this in March. I am also looking forward to working and spending time with each and everyone of our drama members. Our members include: Kaitlin Bash, Melissa Fulkerson, Lacey Ramburger, Brittany Main, Josh Seaton, Josh Williams, Sarah Ulber, Denver, and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment