Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I look foward to in 2010.

In 2010 I look foward to our drama group at church starting back up and us getting ready for our competition in March. I also look foward to my youth pastors wife having her baby; which so happens to be that her due date is that same weekend in March that we leave for our competition. The more I think about this year the more I want to come of it, but I try not to get my hopes to high because it may not always turn out the way I expect it to. But the things I know I can expect if for my niece to grow up healthy in a loving home! Also growing closer to my friends and even my best friends throughout the year. I can also expect and hope to expect the chance to meet new people and make new friends and have our little cricle grow. I am expecting a lot to come of this year and hopefully it will be better than the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment