Monday, January 4, 2010

My Year of 09


This past year has had its ups and downs but I never let bad things stop me from going forward. But I think the funnest thing and most memorable would be my trip to Florida with my youth group. We ended up going for a drama competition that we won that march and Nationals so happened to be in Orlando. So the 9 of us with a few parents and youth leaders headed down to Orlando the week before school to embark on what seemed to be the most exciting yet most stressful/terrifying journey. But sadly we did not make past the first round. But I would have to say that we did accomplish what we were aiming for in our drama. "God's anointing." It was really great besides all the stress and frustration and not to mention the mood swings of 7 girls during our practice times. But besides all of that we had an amazing and fun trip. We got closer to the ones we hardly new and even closer to the one's that we thought was never possible to even get closer. But in the end we all turned out to be as close as family. It was a fun time. Especially the late night swims and our small trip to MGM Studio's. Which I personally could of settled for going to the beach but it was the majority that ruled. But it was still fun to see the stunt show and walk around in all the stores and go through the movie rides and museums. But I personally think the best thing at MGM Studio's was the Toy Story Attraction Game. That was so cool but we had to wait in line for like a good 2 in a half hours, but let me tell you it was so worth it. Now the worst thing was the Tower of Terror. I got dragged onto it. It was cool up until we got to the drops. That thing literally took my voice away. No joke! But it was a great and amazing trip and it is something i will definitely wont forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment