Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Heart

What is it that we as the human race have against the name Jesus? Why is it that some people’s skin crawls at the thought of his name? Why is it that true followers of Christ are spat on, made fun of, called names, looked down upon, and some even killed? Why are there people that claim to love Jesus, but not have it in their mind that he IS a person? In other words, why love Jesus like you love a pair of jeans or shoes? It breaks my heart a thousand times more to walk down my school hallway to see these things happen. It kills me over and over to see it in my own family and closest friends. When I see people that claim to be “True” Christians not stop to help someone who is desperately reaching out, and you can see they are because it is all over there face, movements, and sleeves. It makes me wonder if their heart is truly Gods. And when they don’t even notice that person; then there has to be something wrong. How can you love Jesus but not his people? We are made in his image are we not? Some of you may read this and feel exactly the way my heart feels. Then others my feel the same, and tell you to your face, but as soon as you leave they laugh and make fun and say “What a joke”. I am just so confused on why people are this way; on why they think Jesus is a joke. It breaks my heart, and my heart is totally and completely Gods. So when my heart cries for others; I know God heart is breaking. We are Gods children, and it is time to make a change for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment