Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Drive! Say WHAT?!?

Okay so the first time I was actually aloud to drive on a real street was so exciting. But at the same time I was so nervous that when I first hit the gas pedal I floored it and sent my mom flying back in her seat hard. After I got the hang of it I was fine. But as the days went on and the more I drove my mind kept thinking about the future; because as you know driving is one of the first major jumps at growing up. I was still trying to convince myself that I am old enough for this because at the time I felt no where near the age of 16. I was ready to start driving but I wasn't ready to grow up because it seems that life has just started to fly bye in the blink of an eye. I knew driving is a major responsibility, but I was second guessing myself if I was old enough in my actions to start driving on my own. As of today I am fine with driving. I love it when it's just me in the car because it gives me time to think about somethings like where I am headed with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment