Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out of Confusion

Confusion is not the best thing
There are many things to be confused of
Time, money, relationships
or just plain life

My confusion was more than what I could bare
The older I got, the more confused I became

Wondering what's to happen
What I will live through
How I will react

My whole life has been based on confusion
Confused of my family and friends
I've been afraid to love
Afraid I would get hurt more than what I have been

As I look now
Most of the confusion is gone

I have had the help
Of the most wonderful God

He has brought me out of the clouds that I have been stuck in
So long that I still question my relationships with my friends

But I know
That God is there and always has been

If I was to open my eyes
And look at the people around me
I would have known that sooner

I have been blessed with a wonderful family
Who loves and cares for me

With Christian friends
That I know I can trust deeply
And I know they are always there for me
When I need them

So many people that pray for me each day
And they hope for the best
I love them all
And I am truly grateful
To have them in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment