Monday, March 22, 2010

My Time

I wish I could take time to travel to a place of my choice with my four best friends and there parents. I think it would be totally fun, but I am also thinking we could use it as a ministry. We could probably go somewhere and help build houses or serve food to the people who desperately need it. Most importantly we could show the love of Jesus. The thing is with us four is that we are musically talented. The three of them can sing while I play the guitar because I can't sing worth anything. But we are also on the Kaio Drama Team (youth group drama). So we each have creative ideas to trow together a touching/heart winching human video or something to prove God's mercy and power. I think it would be amazing to be able to do something like that. It's kind of like making our own missions trip but nobody would actually have to know exactly what were doing because we wouldn't be going for our glory or are own selfish reasons. We would be going to serve God and his people to spread his love and share his teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment